Popular Post

Conversation Between Mr. Clever and Mrs. Stupid

"Dont compare yourself with other people. Try to be more sensitive to people who tried very hard but didn't do as well as you" she

"I always believe in one thing. How much effort you have put in, then how good your result will turns on." me

"I believe everyone should learn to be humble because there are things much more important than grades" she

"Grades just telling you how other people think about your works and how much they likes your works, i guess." me

"Well, if you aim is for everyone to like your works then suit yourself. I'm here to learn as much as i can, not to please as many people as i can to get an A" she

"... ... ..." me

"Hi, I dont really care if you think you're better than me. Thanks for the facebook status update!" she

"... ... ..." me