Popular Post

australian heart

 
~heartache~
there is something that happens to me every so often that I cannot explain
i can only describe it as heartache
it occurs when I stumble across an image, or a collection of images that touch me in a deep way
something in me shifts, and I am never going to be the same again
yes, this is a bit heavy, and perhaps it is a totally ridiculous way to describe a reaction to a photograph
however, fine art has always evoked deep emotion in people
which is why so many professional artists have managed to make a living by creating interesting, beautiful, even sometimes disturbing works in the name of art.
it is our emotional reaction to these works that give us fuel and a hunger for more.
thanks to a fantastic spread from Australian Vogue, and featuring Rosie Tupper, i am seeing the world a tiny bit differently this evening