Popular Post

new york fall fashion week 2009, take 2

Some looks from Sunday's shows that I loved:

Preen's collection was definitely my favorite of the day. The futuristic cut-outs were stunning and make for the perfect cocktail party look.





There were several grunge-inspired looks on Sunday's runways. Muted tones, "Reality Bites" style floral prints, dresses over pants, plaid, and Mary-Kate Olsen dumpster chic. This look has been done already, but I think I'll always love it. Grunge was definitely the first style I hooked onto as a kid. Early to mid-1990s, elementary school, my sister was in middle school and she wore plaid flannel, you get the idea.


Walter, Twinkle by Wenlan


Mara Hoffman, DVF



Boy by Band of Outsiders, Nicholas K


More looks I love:



Victoria Beckham, Herve Leger

Erin Fetherston seems to have been inspired by Marcel Marceau!




This Y-3 look reminds me of Charlie Chaplin:


Y-3, Shelly Steffee

Images via WWD