Popular Post

a snapshot of my home











while i absolutely love peering into the homes and lives of other creatives via their blogs and photostreams I somehow rarely manage to post images from my own space. 
this morning I wanted to document a few of the little nooks that I have been enjoying around our home and thought that i would share them with you as well. 
a lovely, rainy day here in oregon and I am planning on spending it  drinking tea, listening to the raindrops on our skylights, sewing some baby things and reading a new book. while slowing down is not always easy for me I am finding that practice makes perfect. 
I am getting quite a bit of practice at the moment while I try to rest and take it easy on my rapidly expanding body. 
we are expecting our first baby in August and I could not be more elated. I have been pouring myself into the preparation of her little room and lovingly getting everything ready for her arrival. 
i hope you enjoy the window into our home.
xo