Popular Post

Wardrobe Rehab - The Camel Blazer

A little while ago I told you all about the key jackets in my wardrobe. I realised when I was writing about what every girl should have in her jacket arsenal that I was missing one VERY important item - the camel blazer. So on a recent trip to Shenzen (blah blah blah I'm sure you're sick of seeing the spoils of my trips to the tailor) I got this silk one made. I've spent a bit of time since I recieved it taking it in and making it perfect - thats the beauty of having a sewing machine I guess and I like having a very fitted style.  The funniest part? In about a month this and a few other silk jackets will be the only ones I will be able to wear without forming a permanent sweat moustache, while the rest will be relegated to under the bed. Don't even get me started on the massive fro I will be sporting once the Hong Kong humidity sets in...
Wearing: handmade camel blazer, wool full mini skirt, country road singlet, zara wedges
Ps. the bf recently said to me - those zara wedges get a bit of airtime, and yes they do indeed! Best go-to shoes around, although it has been agreed by a bunch of males on a night out that they are a complete man repeller. Hope they're not a woman repeller too!