Popular Post

fantasizing my future

Sorry it's been ages since I last posted! I've moved from Los Angeles to Oak Harbor, Washington -- on Whidbey Island -- to live with my boyfriend for the summer. He's letting me help him decorate his place, but of course all he likes is dark wood and microsuede! We've got a couch and lounge chair (both in microsuede, of course), coffee table, and side table. Now I'm thinking about how to add some color to the space (so much brown!!). Of course that got me carried away designing my future home for when I'm a billionaire...

It will be a mixture of English Modern...

West Elm

Viceroy Hotel

via Apartment Therapy

via Apartment Therapy

Colonial Revival...



and Spanish/Moroccan...



via Apartment Therapy

via Apartment Therapy

all somehow fitting in this house...

via Apartment Therapy

It's possible, right?